South Orange County Real Estate

Search the Southern California Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for all available MLS homes for sale on my site at www.DebbieFerrari.com. And see this blog for all the South Orange County California real estate news. I have 31 years experience and am listed in Donald Trumps newest real estate book as one of his 100 top real estate advisor. See: http://www.debbieferrari.com/DonaldTrumpBestRealEstateAdvice/index.html

Monday, April 07, 2008

Harbor House in Dana Point Helps me sell Real Estate

Wow...I am so happy that the Harbor House cafe in Dana Point was highlighted in the most recent issue of the San Clemente Times, my favorite newspaper of all.

Imagine that the Harbor House has been there 65 years!!!! We love it because it serves
quality food at reasonable prices, and gives friendly service.

I read that their servings consist of only fresh ingredients and are prepared from scratch every day. Then there's all those great movie memorabilia posters from years past that keep you craning your neck and looking around.

The best deal I ever found is my husband, Bill Koelzer's favorite...its the tuna fish salad. For some reason the Dana Point restaurant puts about two CANS of tuna meat on this monster salad and the tuna is ALBACORE, too. We usually put some on the salad, which also has TWO hard boiled eggs cut in half in it, and then take enough home to make two LARGE sandwiches for later.

Drop into the Dana Point Harbor House Cafe. I often meet real estate clients there when we are out looking at property, or relaxing after an afternoon of visiting homes to buy.

If you stop in there, tell people around you that you know San Clemente Realtor Debbie Ferrari. And get them to call me for their Orange County Real Estate needs. ha ha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home