South Orange County Real Estate

Search the Southern California Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for all available MLS homes for sale on my site at www.DebbieFerrari.com. And see this blog for all the South Orange County California real estate news. I have 31 years experience and am listed in Donald Trumps newest real estate book as one of his 100 top real estate advisor. See: http://www.debbieferrari.com/DonaldTrumpBestRealEstateAdvice/index.html

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Real Estate Master of Las Vegas---My Friend, Diann Tonnesen

Diann Tonnesen, my husband, Bill, and me, Debbie Ferrari


My good friend, Diann Tonnesen, of Las Vegas and Henderson, NV, is for sure the best known Las Vegas real estate Realtor on the Internet in Nevada.


She has also held a dominant position for this area among other Realtors and specializes in both new and REPO, foreclosed residences and condos.


When it comes to knowledge about the Las Vegas Market, Diann has always led the pack and has held that position for the past 20 years.


I cannot recommend her highly enough. If you are thinking of finding an excellent Las Vegas Real Estate TEAM, call Diann.


Orange County Realtor Debbie Ferrari

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home